How Can A Feng Shui Consultant Help You and Your Home?
Feng Shui is both an art and a science and is used to examine and understand the relationship between people and place. It is one of the earliest forms of environmental psychology and its ancient techniques are still very relevant in today’s world. Oftentimes you will hear practitioners talking about “the flow of energy” or the “quality of chi” in a property. Feng
Oftentimes you will hear practitioners talking about “the flow of energy” or the “quality of chi” in a property. Feng Shui’s main function is to increase and improve the energy (chi) flow in homes and work spaces. ‘We shape our buildings, thereafter they shape us.’ Winston Churchill Winston Churchill was right and he was one of the first supporters of environmental psychology (and cognitive ergonomics) which, like feng shui, looks at the people/place relationship.
The latest research suggests that successful people have an environment which supports them, physically, emotionally, mentally and spiritually. The environment clearly affects our thoughts, feelings, and behavior. Each person is unique in how they respond to any given space. Some people thrive on busy, noisy surroundings, others need tranquility and peace.
Some like it hot, some like it cold. It also depends on the type of activity that needs to be performed in the space. Inspired by a holistic approach to interior design, feng shui consultant Will LeStrange offers innovative solutions designed to bring you harmony, edge, luck and success in business and your personal life. These solutions meet all life and business needs, addressing specific conditions to help you become balanced, lucky and prosperous.
7 reasons for using feng shui
1. Feng Shui’s function is to increase and improve the energy flow of homes and workplaces
2. feng shui with help improve relationships between people and facilitate better communication
3. feng shui is used to energize your environments to become a magnet for opportunities and prosperity 4. feng shui will raise the vibration of your home or workplace
4. feng shui will raise the vibration of your home or workplace
5. feng shui helps to increase your personal luck factor
6. feng shui can help to avoid negative influences such as geopathic stress and EMF (electromagnetic) pollution
7. feng shui can harmonize your environments for optimum living and working
Designing Spaces For A Good Life
Creating optimum environments requires more than just painting the walls a nice color and moving the furniture around. We are profoundly influenced by Color, light, space, warmth, movement, air, water, as well as other subtle influences such as magnetics, electromagnetics, geopathic stress, ionization, odor, sound, acoustics, view, and form. It is widely recognized that light, colors, spaces and forms have specific influences which affect us physically and emotionally; they can empower and strengthen us, or contribute to stress and dis-ease. At the same time, as individuals, we all have our own unique needs and tastes for our home atmospheres. These, however, change with time as the conditions and circumstances of our lives alter.
Feng shui helps with
• selling your property quickly
• choosing a property to buy
• finding your ideal partner
• improving relationships
• clearing geopathic stress
• attracting prosperity
• improving your luck
How it works
Feng shui recognizes and utilizes the points where the smallest adjustments will make the most beneficial difference. For example, it identifies and addresses sick building syndrome and geopathic stress. These lower the immune system and can lead to a wide range of health problems including chronic fatigue, headache, sleep problems, poor concentration, learning difficulties.
Just as the blood is circulated through our physical body, vital energy within buildings moves in broadly definable ways and patterns. Feng shui uses maps and models to locate and correct imbalances and blockages of vital energy flow.
If you are feeling stuck in any area of your life
It might be that the energy of your home is stuck. It also acknowledges that every aspect of our environment carries metaphoric meaning. This affects us, whether or not we are consciously aware of the symbolism. In a way, our homes become an extension and expression of ourselves and a reflection of our lives. When we change specific areas of our environment e.g. career, relationships, wealth the corresponding parts of our lives will be noticeably improved.
A feng shui consultation includes
1. An assessment of the client’s needs and issues.
2. A review of the history of the property.
3. Feng shui assessment of the property, dowsing for geopathic stress, checking EMFpollution.
4. Discussion of findings, definition of solutions and implementation plan.
5. Making immediate minor feng shui corrections to the property if possible (space clearing and geopathic stress harmonization).
6. Follow up, fine tuning consultation on the phone after 1-3 months.
Space clearing is a feng shui related discipline that deals with clearing and revitalizing energies in home and workplaces.
Space clearing uses
– to enhance and support feng shui process
– to harmonize working and living spaces
– to clear any ‘stuck’ energies
– to balance space after moving to a new home or workplace
– to assist with the sale of property
– to change the overall ‘atmosphere’ in homes and workplaces
How I work with space clearing – My primary tool is a Bach Flower Clearing Essence Mist Spray (by Ainsworths)
– I also suggest to de-clutter the space with a basic spring cleaning and organization of objects.
– Use of air-cleaning plants (based on NASA research into air-cleansing plants) such as spider plants, peace lily and ferns is suggested.
• with special space clearing mists – Bach Flower remedies and Australian Bush Flower remedies
• sound – bells
• vibrational space clearing CD
• smudge sticks
• Helios3 – geopathic stress harmoniser
Distant consultations are also available. Send me a video or photos of your home or business and then we can talk on the phone. Another great option is to get on a live Skype video call and using the camera on your laptop or smart phone, walk me around your place. Contact me for more info: (312) 436-0622
Contact me for more info: (312) 436-0622